Colombia players first pulled on their national team uniform in 1938 for a game against Mexico. Inspired by traditional dress from further back in the country's rich history, this men's soccer jersey is a version of the away shirt the team's current stars wear. Featuring a slightly looser cut and sweat-wicking fabric for fan comfort, it displays a Colombia crest on the chest. The words "Unidos por un Pais" are displayed below the back of its ribbed V-neck collar. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimize their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest
- Ribbed V-neck with tipping detail; Back neck tape
- Woven Colombia crest on chest
- Heat-transfer "Unidos por un Pais" graphic below back collar
- 3-Stripes on shoulders; adidas Badge of Sport on chest
- Replica fit is made for fans and gives you room to move in the shoulders and body
- 100% recycled polyester tricot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.